EASzVR™ as stated above is an open source, cloud based election management application written utilizing Ruby on Rails programming language consolidating various election processes with voter registration. There are many processes and sets of data relating to elections and voter registration. Securely sharing those relationships and data promotes efficiency and effectiveness.
The solution requires an understanding of variability from jurisdiction to jurisdiction due to factors like size, current technology restraints. This is the basis for designing a flexible open platform where a Jurisdiction can implement their technological vision over time. Consolidation of election processes into a single platform is an achievable goal.
EASzVR™ is a fully scalable web application programmed in Ruby On Rails (“RoR”). RoR is one of the most widely used and successful open source web programming languages. It has been used to create highly successful applications such as:
Election Software and Applications:
- EASzVR™ – voter registration & election management
- Integrated web election result applications
- Ballot on demand printing solution applications
- Pre-marking test deck application
- Electronic canvassing, abstract & certificate of nominations
- Digital official ballot printing
- Precinct kit materials
- Election on-support & training